Chicken Delta Force Hang Out
Hello!!! Please log in!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!!! Please log in!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Super Mario bros Wii

2 posters

Go down

New Super Mario bros Wii Empty New Super Mario bros Wii

Post by Chicken Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:55 am

Talk about the way Awesome New Super Mario Bros Wii. Also list a few challenges that others can try to beat.

First of all As anyone completed the entire Game yet? That means you've beaten all the levels and have collected all the star coins. Well, I've collected all the star coins except for the ones in world 9. Smile

Challenges.

1) See how many levels you can complete as small Mario. (Don't confuse it with MiniMario the power'd up Mario.) Post on here how many and which ones you've done. Remember, you have to play the entire level as small Mario. Which sadly, mean you must avoid the check point. If there's a stage where it's completely unavoidable (I don't think there is but it's possible) you must get rid of the power up immediately.

2) Finish a boss with the firepower. Jumping on it's head is not allowed. See how many you can do and give the names.

3) Do challenge one but as miniMario. This might be a little better do to you can utilize check points.

4) For those of you who have a second wii remote. activate a second player and carry him through the level like with the normal toad on single player. Bubbleing is allowed if it's impossible to carry the other player. But you must carry on all parts you can. Yes you must carry him during boss battles. (unless it meets one of the exceptions.)

5) Set up like challenge 4 but instead of carrying the other one have him bubble it and keep it that way for the entire level. If it pops rebubble.

Don't forget if you take on one of these challenges tell us here how you did. Also feel free to add your own.

Chicken
Chicken
Admin
Admin

http://Kanepmd@proboards.com

Back to top Go down

New Super Mario bros Wii Empty Re: New Super Mario bros Wii

Post by Name Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:03 pm

1. 4(or more, max 7, I forgot)
2. none-yet
3. 17, I love it
4. 4(in fact, I carried them the entire time.)
5. none-yet

new challenge, 6. see how fast you can finish stage 1 as Fire, I did it in 127 seconds
Name
Name
Creator
Creator

https://cdfhangout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down