Chicken Delta Force Hang Out
Hello!!! Please log in!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!!! Please log in!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Texture Hack SSBB

2 posters

Go down

How to Texture Hack SSBB Empty How to Texture Hack SSBB

Post by Name Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Things you will need
An SD Card
some program to make .pcs and .pac files.

Things you may/may not need
Homebrew Channel

Preparations
Insert your sd card into your computer and open it. In the very root of your SD card make a folder called 'codes' and put this file in it.

Next, from the very root of your sd card make a folder directory like this

private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>fighter

Inside the 'fighter' folder is where the characters will go

Here are the proper names that each character has, they are case sensitive I believe

Spoiler:

So Captain Falcon texture hacks you are to make a folder inside the 'pf' folder called 'captain' Notice the characters that can transform (Bowser, Wario, PT's pokemon, Zelda, and Samus have been separated from their alternative form. Samus is known as Samus, ZSS is know as 'szerosuit'. They both get their own folder

Texture hacking

Each costume a character has has a value. It can vary from character, Wario has a billion costumes so he has a billion costume values

Here are the costume values for each character

Spoiler:

Now, let's you download a captain falcon costume and it is named "FalconJoe.pcs"

that is no good, because each texture hack file must be given it's proper name. The proper name for each character is

Fit(character name)(costume value).pcs or .pac

SO you would have to rename 'FalconJoe.pcs' to 'FitCaptain01.pcs' if you want it to replace his red (bloodhawk) costume. You would name it FitCaptain00.pcs if you want it to replace his normal costume. Afterwards, you simply put the texture hack file in private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>fighter>captain

Most of the texture hack files I download have a .pcs file extension, what are the .pac for?

You need the .pac file and the .pcs file for any character that can transform midbattle. That includes Bowser and Wario because of their final smashes

So let's say you download a squirtle, ivysaur, PT, and charizard texture hack and you want them all to be on the same costume

You need the .pcs and .pac file for all 4 of the characters, you also need to make sure that they all have the same costume value at the end.

So it would be like this if you want the costumes to replace their original costume

Ivysaur (fushigisou is his jpn name and you must use it)
Fitpokefushigisou00.pcs
Fitpokefushigisou00.pac

Charizard
Fitpokelizardon00.pcs
Fitpokelizardon00.pac

Squirtle
Fitpokezenigame00.pcs
Fitpokezenigame00.pac

Pokemon Trainer himself
Fitpoketrainer00.pcs
Fitpoketrainer00.pac
Name
Name
Creator
Creator

https://cdfhangout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Texture Hack SSBB Empty Great Prank

Post by TechnoHacker Wed May 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Last edited by TechnoHacker on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No http:// in my URL.)

TechnoHacker
at least I'm posting
at least I'm posting

http://hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum